These coins are beautifully crafted, with selected metals in it. Design by our top designers with the ability to have attachment capability access.
- Pricing for GlobeCoinz typically depends on the face value holdings, and the precious metal. GlobeCoinz are precious metals collectible coins that provide investors with a convenient and cost effective way to add gold, silver, platinum, nickel, copper, brass, and bronze to their investment portfolio.
- Pricing for precious metal numismatic products varies by the average cost of the underlying metal. We use the latest pricing trends from the “Precious and Industrial Metals Market”, to determine the product’s price range; we price our coins the week prior to sale. If the average weekly price of the precious metal moves up or down into another cost range, the price of the product will also go up or down, respectively, by a fixed amount.
- The biggest selling point for why people purchase collectible coins is because they are an investment. Most people cannot afford to buy a full brick, or any other expensive type of precious metals. GlobeCoinz however, is much more affordable, and a recognized monetary asset by investors
- Holding Value
- A holding value is the amount of anticipated returns or dividends that are earned by purchasing and choosing to hold an investment for a specified period of time. The face value is considered a projection of future returns, it is only an estimate based on the available information and forecasts of the future movement of the company assets actual price. Determining the holding value can help investors decide if making the purchase is likely to yield reasonable returns within the time frame under consideration. Should the investor believe the holding value is worth the risk and the dedication of assets for at least that amount of time, he or she will likely make the purchase and add the security to their investment portfolio.
- GlobeCoinz Credentials
- Consist of two documents, the Certificate of Authenticity, and the Certificate of Description. These coin credentials should be kept as long as you keep your coin, when selling your coin you must present your coin credentials to the buyer. So he or she can authenticate the coin, if your credentials get damage in any way you must mail back all of your materials, and we will reissue you new coin credentials.
- Security Features
- Global Millionaires Inc. went through great lengths to ensure the security, so that our customers can be sure that their products are safe and secure. Global Millionaires Inc. has high security GlobeCoinz credentials that protect against counterfeiting, forgery and fraud. Global Millionaires Inc. has a unique visual appearance along with a coarse texture you can feel. Micro images and text are easily incorporated into the design and can only be decoded through high magnification.
- Global Millionaires Inc. adopts multi-layered characteristics towards the protection of our GlobeCoinz, to deter counterfeiting. Our GlobeCoinz have various advanced security features, including visually recognizable security features, machine-readable features and covert features. It is very important for you to upload pictures of your GlobeCoinz, so we can distinguish between genuine and counterfeit GlobeCoinz. Global Millionaires Inc. does not make our security features public; we have numismatist’s standing by to authenticate your investments. Both robust and secure, its issuance protects the reputation of the company, projecting a positive image of our brand.
- Protecting Your GlobeCoinz
- Our slab holders are specially constructed to store rare and expensive coins for extended periods of time. The rubber insert which comes in contact with the coin’s edge are specifically engineered so they will not react with the coin’s metal. This includes damage from physically coming in contact with the coin and making sure that the plastic insert does not emit any gases that would cause discoloration or corrosion on the coin’s surface. The outer housing is made from clear hard plastic. Although this plastic does not directly come in contact with the coin’s surface, it is also made out of rubber material that will not emit any gases or in any way react with the coins metal surface. Additionally, the outer plastic housing is made out of high quality plastic that is optically clear and will not discolor over time.
- Finally, a label indicating the coin’s denomination, year of minting, other identifying characteristics and the professional numismatists opinion of the coin’s grade is placed inside the coin holder. This is then sealed and stamped with an authentic 3D hologram pressure sensitive label that provides a virtually unique number. Any effort on touching the coin without gloves or tamping with the label, is a direct grade violation, and would become evident.
- Coins can be bought, sold, and traded and their value can fluctuate based on market demand and other factors. GlobeCoinz are designed for use as a medium of exchange or a store of value.
- Coins are graded on a scale from 1 to 70, with 70 being the highest possible grade. The grade takes into account factors such as wear and tear, scratches, dings, and other imperfections that can affect a coin’s value. Fill out the form submit it, and ship your coin to EGS for grading.
- Buy a Graded GlobeCoinz and register it with the available codes.