3. SECURITY. YOU are entirely and solely responsible for taking any and all reasonable actions necessary to maintain the security of YOUR account with Company. When YOU are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, YOU must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. YOU will also be asked to provide a user name and password. YOU are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR password. YOU may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. YOU agree to notify Company immediately on any unauthorized use of YOUR account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that YOU incur as a result of someone else using YOUR password, either with or without YOUR knowledge. YOU may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of YOUR account or password.
4. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to YOU from the Site. YOU may have to create an account with Company in order to use the Service. If YOU download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, "Software") are deemed to be licensed to YOU by Company, for YOUR personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. YOU may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may YOU decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and YOU may not copy or use them in any manner.
5. USER CONTENT. In the event you provide content to Company relating to the Service, including but not limited to customer reviews, YOU grant Company a license to use the materials. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ("User Content") to the Site or Service, YOU are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. YOU will not be compensated for any User Content. YOU agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose YOUR name in connection with YOUR User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, YOU warrant and represent that YOU own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, YOU agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. YOUR use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. YOU agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. YOU shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content YOU provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using YOUR account. In the event a third-party notifies Company of potential infringement, YOU shall have the burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or that third party.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company's policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If YOU have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that YOUR rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and YOU want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, YOU must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact YOU, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which YOU may be contacted; (e) a statement that YOU have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that YOU are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, YOU must provide it to Company's designated agent at:
Global Millionaires Inc.
ATTN: DMCA Agent.
P.O. Box 77635
Corona, CA 92877
8. NO LICENSE TO USE COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: YOUR use of the Service does not grant you any license or rights to the intellectual property owned by Company, including but not limited to trademarks, names, logos, slogans, copyrights, text, graphics, code, the website itself, patents, trade secrets, names, likenesses, confidential information, and proprietary information. Any use, including, but not limited to, the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Website or any of Company’s intellectual property is strictly prohibited unless approved by Company in a separate writing signed by Company.
10. CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES LISTED ON WEBSITE. YOU hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree that the currency exchange rates (“Exchange Rates”) listed on the Website are for general informational purposes only. The Exchange Rates are obtained from third party sources and may not be current or accurate. The Exchange Rates are not offers to buy or sell any currencies at those rates. YOU hereby waive any and all claims against Company based on your reliance of the accuracy of the Exchange Rates as provided of the Website.
11. NO SALE OF SECURITIES. Company is not in the business of selling or offering for sale any securities or investments. YOU should not purchase any good from Company with the expectation that such good is a security or entitles you to any rights commonly included in a security, as defined in the United States Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934. YOU should not construe anything in the Website as a prospectus, offering document, or offer for sale or solicitation for an offer to buy any security.
12. TAXES: YOU acknowledge, understand and agree that: (a) the purchase and receipt of products from Company may have tax consequences for YOU; (b) YOU are solely responsible for YOUR compliance with applicable tax obligations; and (c) Company bears no liability or responsibility with respect to any tax consequences to YOU.
13. RISKS. YOU acknowledge, understands and agree that YOU have sufficient knowledge and experience in business and financial matters, including a sufficient understanding of local and foreign currency transactions and/or exchanges, precious metal valuation, pricing and exchange, and cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and economics, to evaluate the risks and merits of your purchase of any Product from Company. YOU represent you have the ability to bear the risk of loss of all amounts paid, loss of digital assets, hacks, malfunctions of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, and any other loss now or hereafter known or unknown.
14. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
15. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
17. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on YOUR permissible use of the Site and the Service. YOU are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for YOU, or logging onto a server or account that YOU are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject YOU to civil and/or criminal liability.
19. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 Company, Global Millionaires, Inc., P.O. Box 77635, Corona, CA 92877. All rights reserved.
21. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN CLAIMS AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. YOU hereby irrevocably agree and consent that all claims and disputes arising out of this Agreement and for which the amount in controversy, individually or in aggregate with other parties and/or claims, exceeds $25,000 shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Riverside County, California, USA. Such arbitration shall be confidential and conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, unless otherwise agree upon by the Parties in writing. Any resulting decision or award shall be in writing and provide an explanation of all findings of fact, conclusions of law, and shall include in assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees to the prevailing party. Any resulting decision or award may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Prior to the decision or award, the Parties shall bear their own costs and attorneys’ fees. Any arbitration shall be concluding within 6 months of its filing.
YOU further irrevocably agree and consent that (i) no arbitration proceeding hereunder shall be certified as a class action or proceed as a class action, or on a basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other customers or potential customers or persons similarly situated, and (ii) no arbitration proceeding hereunder shall be consolidated with, or joined in any way with, any other arbitration proceeding. THE PARTIES AGREE TO ARBITRATE A CLAIM OR DISPUTE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH WAIVES THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
23. REGULATORY COMPLAINCE. Company complies with all applicable regulatory and legal laws, rules, orders, and/or regulations in its business practices, including but not limited to compliance with United States Federal Securities Laws, the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority rules, U.S. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986, U.S. Patriot Act of 2001, and any and all other governing rules. As such, Company may be required to comply with demands from governments, agencies, or law enforcement entities for information relating to YOUR use of the Website, Service, or any related services. YOU hereby waive any claim against Company arising out of its compliance with applicable governing rules and demands from governing entities.